How Do I Know What Is My Soul Purpose
Becoming the person that you infinitely are is to Empower yourself through self discovery. Asking such questions as ‘Who Am I?’ ‘ What Is My Soul Purpose? , Etc.
Tapping into your hidden talents, your Inner Wisdom, knowledge and your own Higher Truth. Discovering your greatest potential and doing whatever it takes to bring it to fruition will ultimately change your life for the greatest good.
So, for you to truly discover what your soul purpose is, you have to become self aware of “what you are hungry for”, “what you are actually needed for.” “What burns the fire in your belly” “What makes your heart sing” etc. and since you do not come into the life with any instruction manuals describing the purpose of your life, you would do well to begin a self discovery journey through many varied and different methods. ie; connecting with nature, meditation, journalism, connection with others, etc.
Becoming the person that fulfills your soul’s purpose is an inner journey and If you’re a spiritual seeker, then you’re already on this path. It’s important to be self-aware and alert to all possibilities, synchronicity and opportunities. It’s about checking in on yourself often, dis-engaging from that ‘monkey mind’ of yours and asking yourself questions that inspire and empower you to the place that you were meant to be. — ‘Your Calling’ … Your ‘I AM’
Get yourself a notepad or Journal. Some Colored pens
and Go outdoors somewhere in nature where you can ‘unplug’ from the daily stress of the mundane things, places, people and technology.
Or anywhere indoors in a quite room with a candle.
Reflect and consider that Your soul is not matter. Your soul is a consciousness that exists independently of the physical body and brain.
Consider for a moment that what you call your ‘personality’ is actually just a composite of habits and behavioral patterns you developed to cope with trauma.
Inspire inner transformation with yourself by asking and reflecting on some or all of these soul awakening questions. Write the question and reflect on the answer. It may come instantly or it may take some time. Write your answer in great details as if you are explaing your meaning to your higher self.
Now ask yourself,
- WHO AM I outside of my pain?
- WHO WOULD I BE if I stopped living life as a product of my story?
- How do I want to be remembered at my funeral? (write your own obituary)
- Who do I want to help? How can I help?
- What in my life no longer serves me—emotionally, physically, and spiritually?
- How can I give, serve, love and heal for and to others?
- What can I offer to the market place?
- Who are my role models and icons?
- How can I be like them?
- What do I often teach others?
- What are my dreams and desires?
- What is something that I would stand up in court and defend because I believe in it wholeheartedly?
- If I had one year to live, what would I do?
- Who inspires me?
- What are the things that I really love to tell everyone about?
- What gives me Joy?
- How do I feel Joy?
- What is Love?
- How do I feel Love?
- What can I do or say to bring a smile to someone else?
- What can I do right now to be the greatest ideal of myself?
- What is my Mission? How is the Universe supporting my
- Am I grateful?
- What am I grateful for?
- What is the nature of reality?
- What is the nature of LOVE?
- What is my meaning of purpose?
- What are my questions to GOD/SPIRIT/ UNIVERSE?
Write about your ‘SELF’ everyday and every new day, you will awaken more and more to your soul purpose.