CALM YOUR SOUL
Challenges give you an opportunity to exercise your focus and determination. During challenging times you would do well to concentrate on maintaining a calm soul. This approach will help you to overcome challenges that you are facing
Firstly, avoid being reactive to difficult situations that catch you off guard. While it can be easy to allow confrontation to anger you, it’s better to choose to turn the other cheek.
Next, spend a lot of time on nurturing your mind and spirit. Train yourself to keep calm when that is the least natural approach. It will re-program your mind to develop the will to overcome the toughest situations.
When you encounter resistance, your first step is to silence your soul and ignore the stirrings of impatience, anger and that urge to react. Practice to block them out completely.
Learn to realize that giving in to negativity only serves to worsen any situation. Your focus is on overcoming the challenge at hand by counteracting negativity with positivity and peace.
Your wisdom in handling trying times encourages you to act from a place of calm reasoning. When your soul is calm, you are better able to think things through. By rejecting unease at your core, you are able to make smart choices that produce finer results.
Today, you are a conqueror. You can overcome any challenges.
With serenity, you can see the value in all of your life experiences. Even obstacles become worthwhile and meaningful when seen in this light.
- What exercises can I undertake to help me develop a consistently calm soul?
- How often do I encounter situations that are difficult for me to control?
- What assistance can I get from outside sources when dealing with trying times?
- “Challenges are what make life interesting and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful” – Joshua J. Marine
- “I am in the right place, at the right time, doing the right thing” – Louise Hay
- “I am never in control of what happens around me, but I am always in control of what happens within me” – Soul & Spirit magazine